You’ll fit right in if you are:
- A passionate person who wants more out of life
- A person ready to start living the life you dream about
- A person who wants to start something new and recalibrate
- A person still trying to figure out where you fit in the grand scheme of life
- Someone who is ready to truly live a life of freedom
- Someone who wants to see change and growth
- Someone who needs to get away and return energised
- Someone who needs a break and renewed perspective
- Someone who wants to ditch the lies they’ve believed about themselves
Here’s what you will get:
- Secluded, spacious accommodation tucked away in nature with stunning sweeping views.
- Life-changing breakthrough workshops.
- Incredible gourmet meals designed specifically for your time away. Group dining with intention and purpose.
- Creative workshops to help you understand yourself in a deeper way.
- Art therapy.
- Intentionally crafted times of silence designed to still the heart, mind and soul.
- 30-minute one-on-one sessions with a host of your choice.
- Downtime to relax and reflect.
- Specific surprises along the way, created to enhance your overall experience.
- A well thought out payment plan that works for everyone.
If this speaks to you:
- Register now and be one of a few who will experience this – limited spots are available.
- Fill out the application
- Watch your inbox for further Retreat details
- Investment: Always a question, especially for us girls. Don’t worry; we have you covered and will provide those details after you apply. From what we know, this is an investment that is life-changing and don’t just take our word for it, listen to the words from the girls in the video.
- Prepare for a time away that will be enlightening, engaging, fun and life-transforming.
WE BELIEVE IN THE POTENTIAL OF EVERY PERSON
We believe in true, authentic engagement through compelling conversation and rich dialogue. We know that small talk always leads to BIG Talk. This engagement plus an understanding that we are planned, purposed and chosen for such a time as this takes us to a place of revelation resulting in transformation. We want to help you walk in the fullness of who you are and who you were created to be. We are interested in your BEing and want to help you with your DOing. We want to help you move beyond your comfort zone and design the life you love. Together, we will adventure to distant places and spaces and delve into the truth of who we are. Through time spent together, away from the demands of life, we believe we will impart vision and see you leave inspired and motivated for more.
During the Retreat we are ready to take our skills, speaking and coaching and talents to the next level -increasing our capacity alongside you. This is a shared experience, and our promise is that the intensive, fast-paced, life-changing journey will happen with others who are ready for the same. We believe that the right people will formulate our time together and that we will gather a heart-centered group who are ready for a change.
Powerful sessions including coaching, impartation, art, fitness, food and more will formulate the hours spent together. We will move toward a powerful sacred circle time that promises to be both revealing and incredibly releasing.
This retreat has a long-lasting value, one that far exceeds the investment made to attend. You will feel the shift the moment you sign up. And we promise the results will continue long after we leave. You will gain invaluable friends and connect with an unstoppable community that will endure for your lifetime.
Everything you need to break down barriers and build your future.
WHO WILL HELP YOU MAKE THOSE STEPS?
Jenelle Bateman has worked with parents and adolescents for over 20 years in a mentoring, group facilitation, speaking/teaching and a leadership capacity.
Jenelle is passionate about creating safe environments for people to explore their issues, discover their potential and connect with hope. She has experience working with children on the Autism Spectrum and their families and has seen the positive impact therapy can have for them. Jenelle’s experience includes working with individuals, couples, children and adolescents who have presented with issues such as grief, trauma, D.I.D, attachment trauma, anxiety, depression, postnatal depression and relationship difficulties.
Using an integrated approach, Jenelle draws from interpersonal therapy, person-centred therapy, emotionally focused therapy, attachment theory, gestalt therapy, cognitive therapies, systems theory and creative therapies, to create a caring, confidential, collaborative environment unique to the individual.
Jane Kennedy works in International Community Development and oversees programs in Asia and Africa.
She’s also currently doing a Masters in Counselling as means of expensive personal therapy, but mainly because she’s been through some life-altering events and wants to help others process the same. Whether in a slum in India or over coffee with our neighbours, we’re wired for connection and just want to be seen. Jane loves conversations that create the courage to connect.
Mum of 2 young adults, partner to Pete, big fan of yoga, Enneagram Type 2 (shockingly).
Jessica Le Clerc is a silver lining storyteller who is artistically deliberate in crafting deep connections that celebrate human value. She has most recently been recognised as a finalist in the 2015 Archibald Prize and is known across Australia as an artist who captures the human heart in a compelling, engaging and inspiring way.
Jess explains herself as a girl from a dairy farming family, who is totally obsessed with drawing, painting and art. Mainly because it soothes and stills all the thoughts that race and roam around inside her brain. Jess sees beauty and light and colour everywhere.
Married to her childhood best friend, Dylan, who she has the joy of raising their four children with. She dreams of a day when she can voice an image, that is burning inside of every person in an effort to help them find courage and vision for their whole life. That’s the direction I want to head in.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR TIME TOGETHER:
Every retreat is specifically designed and recrafted for those attending. We don’t see retreats as a one size fits all but rather through gaining a deep understanding of our guests, we take time to create something that will touch the lives of everyone attending in a very specific way. Simply put, we get to know you and create based on your needs.
By combining essential elements we know that you will leave, not only refreshed and relaxed but inspired to make the changes you desire. You will leave us with renewed hope, focus, resolve and tools to help you take the next steps. And, that’s not all, the retreat doesn’t end because we pack our bags and jump in our cars. That’s part of our promise and some of the surprises you’ll encounter along the way.
Now time to share what your retreat package will include. Important to note that in the past we’ve never shared the cost of the retreat upfront, we wanted that to be part of your journey. Why, because we wanted you to 1) take a risk and book without knowing the cost or anything. A step to valuing yourself without you even realising it. 2) This is YOUR story and not ours to tell and we liked the idea that everything, including the cost to be for you to share, not us. That being said, we understand that details up front are helpful and we’ve taken some of your comments on board and we remain true to our values of living and learning so I hope this helps build your confidence in us as we get to know each other in the hope of hosting you and walking with you towards our time together.
Your package includes:
- Luxury accommodation
- Personal welcome on arrival
- Gourmet meals and snacks prepared by our Chef
- A diverse selection of group activities including fitness, yoga/stretch class & meditation
- In-depth group and individual sessions with seasoned practitioners
- Guided Meditation Sessions
- Contemplative Silence Sessions – Regaining the beauty and art of silence
- Art therapy
- Great friendship
- Life Changing personal investment that will see you propelled into your future
- Use of all the facilities including pool, spa walking trails and an outdoor relaxation area
- One consultation with your choice of counselling, meditation, coaching
- Plus a few things we like to keep as surprises
The cost for our retreat is $1400 (+gst) and we have payment plans available. We’ve done our best with the price and have created it in such a way that you can be confident that every person who is attending the retreat is there for 1 reason and 1 reason only. To see CHANGE in their lives. Upon application, you will receive your onboarding and welcome emails which will include some incredible quotes from people who have been through the retreat. Trust us, you won’t regret taking this step.
WHO IS YOUR RETREAT LEAD?
A prairie girl with global experience, Susan Sohn is a natural motivator and gatherer. Her infectious humour, straight-talking style and love for people, can be seen and felt through all her endeavours. She lives to inspire others to look beyond their today and grasp the promise of their tomorrow. Her passion is to see people step into the strong, confident lives they desire. She wholeheartedly believes that you can live the dream. Susan has dedicated her life to helping others walk in their full potential. She believes that we were planned, purposed and chosen for such a time as this. It’s through this revelation that she inspires and motivates people and helps people not only see the gold within but helps unlock the future. Susan is passionate about identity and knowing who you are. Again, through living out of this revelation she shares the truth of who you are and whose you are and helps each person walk in that truth.